Below, you will find Our Flag Art displayed (based on the Flags of Vinland or Viking Era America and its Old Cherokee Tribe), and following them is a brief description and explanation of how they are used in Our Web Site.
01. American (Patriotic) Colonial Flag (based on Viking Flags)
02. Appiru or Ishmaelite (Arabic) Believers Flag
03. British Flag (combination of previous Viking Flags)
04. Denmark (Viking) Flag -- possibly also Norman and/or Vidfadmi Flag
05. Finland (Viking) Flag
* * *
06. Tysk or German (Viking) Flag
07. Iceland or Iseland (Viking) Flag-- you will note that the American Flag is based on Icelandic colors as most of the Vinlanders who came to America, were associated with Iceland.
08. Ireland (Viking) Flag -- Ireland was a Viking Colony for centuries
09. KoReY (Futuristic) Flag
10. Messianic (Jewish-Christian) Flag -- Goths, who were most Vikings, came from a line of Judeo-Christian Religion
* * *
11. Norwegian (Viking) Flag
12. Nordesel (modern Viking Unity) Flag
13. Norman or French Viking Flag
14. Scandia (Ivar Vidfadmi's Empire) Unity Flag
15. Scotland (Viking) Flag -- Scotland was a Viking Colony for centuries
* * *
16. Sweden Viking Flag (reportedly the home of Ivar Vidfadmi)
17. Varangian or Esatern Christian Vikings (early Russia) Flag
18. Wentz or Baltic State (Viking) Flag (including Poland)
19. Uku (Old Cherokee High-Priest and Monarch) Flag -- and by some strange work of God's Hand you will see it emblazoned on the American Stars and Stripes, too (see below)!
Without doubt, the Viking influence upon the Early of Old Cherokee was profound! (Consequently, the Revival of the Mediavel Cherokee will probably have a dramatic effect upon the modern Viking Nations!)
THE UKU'S BANNER
Now, if you can hold on, while we dig a bit more through history, the Uku, or Great High-Priest (and Monarch) of the Mediavel Cherokee Empire, had two flags, that were quite similar. Both were composed of a field of dark blue (navy) like the night-time sky--and on which were a set of stars. While the Uku was in residence in his "palace", there flew a flag of 12 Stars over it. (These were usually white, though apparently gold stars were used on special occassions.) And when he went to the National Heptagon (Temple), it flew a flag with 7 stars on it--showing all that the Uku was present.
Now hold your breath, but by some move of God's Hand, that same flag became a PART of the U.S. Stars and Stripes! (So, when you salute the U.S. Flag, you salute the Flag of the Mediavel Cherokee, too!)
So, to what purpose could this be? Well, in Mediavel Heraldry, when two nobles wed, the heraldric design of the Bride's Family was often included and joined with that of her noble husband's. Consequently, it would seem that God is trying to show us that the Chrokee Nation is married to America--and vice versa.
For more details on this, look it up in our Family Hearldry Section or click on: REALM HERALDRY.
For more details on this, look it up in Our Artworks Section or click on: SHIELD ART .
For more details on this, look it up in Our Artworks Section or click on: BUTTON ART .
Copyright 2007 by Daniel Shaddox (All Rights reserved!)
Published by Lampstand Media of ZDK.F!
All SHIELDS (buttons, graphics) in this Web Site are copyrighted logos, too! And Our Tradenames and Trademarks displayed herein are restricted, as well! No unauthorized duplication!
RATING: *** G ***